Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Dono wad happen today but my body started to swell suddenly while on my way to school. Luckily i haven board the bus, went back home to rest, skipped lecture and manage to make it in time for my presentation. Dono why but my body sure is weak. So many prob. Dam. Sigh..

One of my lecturer was saying today that we poly students who get into uni will compete with majority of JC students and they may be at a advantage, as in much more capable than us in adapting to the studies there. Wad's this man!? We poly students are nth!? WTH!!! Not like we cannot go jc but we chose to go poly. Wad's the big deal man. The more i hear this the more i wana strive n get into uni to compete with them. Must prove that this is wrong. I believe we're just as good. I must get into UNI!!! I guess at least now i roughly know wad i wan le. Maybe SAF Music and drama just isnt realistic. Have to give a serious thought about this.

No comments: